Personal & Inheritance Tax
A key service we offer to clients is in the area of taxation planning, aimed at minimising your future personal tax liabilities.
The service we can offer ranges from the calculation of tax liabilities and preparation of returns to advice on capital gains, non-domiciliary and inheritance tax.
Tax returns can be confusing and for many, their personal finances are inextricably linked to their business affairs making self assessment even more complex.
HMRC issues automatic penalties for submitting returns late and for errors made by the taxpayer.
As tax specialists we can save you time, worry and money by handling your self assessment for you.
- Advise on minimising tax liabilities for all personal taxes, including:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion and filing of relevant returns
- Advice on what payments are due and when
- Advice on trusts and estates
- Act as your agent, dealing directly with the Inland Revenue
- Act for you at any meetings should you be selected for an assessment enquiry